Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Front of house.








The piles shown here are taller than me!

3 comments on "Front of house."

Brian & Cheryl on February 12, 2010 at 12:18 AM said...

WHERE s THE LAND..........????

Adam Dixon on February 22, 2010 at 8:39 PM said...

I wonder what it looks like now, does it eventually melt or do you just shovel it onto the road and let the city plow it up?

Jen D. on March 5, 2010 at 4:46 AM said...

We shovel onto the grass, putting it in the road will only bury yourself again when the plow comes. The plows only push the snow to the side of the street, so you actually have to shovel the stuff the plow throws in front of your house.
I didn't see your comment before today or I would have taken pictures a couple days later. There is always next winter (because I am so hoping this winter's storms are over.)
We had the worst winter for snowfall in history, since they started recording totals.

 

Jen and Daniel in NJ now! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez