Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby Shower


My baby shower was great. I'm so lucky to have great friends and family! We got everything we needed and more! I wish I didn't have to be on rest so I could have got up and talk more, but... had a great time anyway!












2 comments on "Baby Shower"

Adam Dixon on April 18, 2011 at 7:26 PM said...

Oh nice, good that you got everything you needed - I didnt know you were putting it on otherwise I would have sent your gift already.

Been trying to catch up with Daniel for about 143 months now. :(

Jen D. on April 19, 2011 at 1:55 PM said...

Yea he's been pretty busy between work and getting stuff ready/done for the baby since I can't help.
I'll tell him to check for you online a few times this weekend :)

 

Jen and Daniel in NJ now! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez