Friday, April 4, 2008

Anniversary


So we will be having our one year anniversary on Monday. I can't believe a year has passed already! Since Daniel doesn't really have vacation time yet, we've decided on staying at the W Hotel in Times Square, catching a play on broadway, and having a nice dinner tomorrow night. I've lived here my entire life only stayed in Manhattan overnight once at the Plaza (before it was redone into condos/hotel) with about 14 people in one room on my prom night, so it should be fun to experience it now. Since Daniel moved here, I've probably SEEN more of the city than ever before. Yes, I've been everywhere in Manhattan growing up, especially in my high school years and then working there for the past 9 years, but I can't say I really absorbed my surroundings and truly LOOKED at the city and the beauty it can be. It helps when you bring people here who have never been before to truly see what it can be and what it has to offer. From doing silly things I see people every day, like posing with the Wall St. bull, to the cops everywhere in Times Square posing for the friendly Aussie tourists :), to even posing in front of the Empire State Building. It's the little things that can remind you what a great city New York truly can be!

0 comments on "Anniversary"

 

Jen and Daniel in NJ now! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez