Friday, July 18, 2008

Birds






So our bird feeder was seen to finally work today. Daniel told me he saw our friendly Cardinal in the morning, and when I opened the curtains in the back today I saw bird after bird enjoying our feeder. Doing some research, I realized the bird that kept coming back was a female cardinal, I don't think I had ever seen one before. It seemed before we bought the feeder we had a ton of birds, then we got it and saw none. It was gratifying today to see that indeed it wasn't a waste of money!

1 comments on "Birds"

Brian & Cheryl on July 27, 2008 at 10:19 PM said...

great work. Try mixing raw sugar and water in a system like a drip iv it atracts necter feeding birds

 

Jen and Daniel in NJ now! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez