The big tree at Animal Kingdom.
We actually saw a lion active! The male was just lying back but the female was walking and jumped up on this tree, it was great to see. One of the reasons I love animal kingdom, you always see animals doing things you normally wouldn't.
I rocked at the horsey game and won these three froggies who are wearing our bug eye 3-d glasses from "It's a bugs life."
Epcot was enjoyable, we had lots of wine tastings at their food and wine festival. They even had a large Australian section in the worlds. In each country at Epcot they usually have employees from the actual country shown. Whom did Australia have? Employees from Maine and Massachusetts! The one woman explained this wonderful boutique vineyard they were showcasing whose wine is not for sale in the US. We asked what part of Australia the vineyard was from and she replied, "Oh, somewhere in South Australia." Reading the signs lead us to see the vineyard was in Victoria... not South Australia, I'd figure they would at least educate the employees, but whatever!
The parks were all PACKED, more than I expected on an "off" season.
It was a good time, but now it's back to work and colddddddd weather!
1 comments on "Florida"
always cute the both of you
Post a Comment