Saturday, November 27, 2010

All ready for Christmas.



All our nice new LED lights - Yay for saving money!




4 comments on "All ready for Christmas."

Brian & Cheryl on November 27, 2010 at 10:59 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam Dixon on November 28, 2010 at 3:57 PM said...

Nice, I find LED lights much brighter too. I got a set for our 'outside' Christmas tree that I did this year - Ill put a pic up one day, most of the time we are asleep soon after dark comes.
It is all I am doing this year though... Will ramp up next year again.

Brian & Cheryl on November 30, 2010 at 2:45 AM said...

ok ... your decorations look great but will santa fill thise stockings? have you been good?

Dan on December 1, 2010 at 8:57 AM said...

Lets see your "tree" you ahve to have an inside one too so show that one off also.

 

Jen and Daniel in NJ now! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez