This was the first ultrasound at 5 weeks 5 days, they were just looking for the sac - didn't expect to see the heart beat, but we did.

Ultrasound #2 at 6 weeks 4 days, Heartbeat measured 118bpm. This is the first time the heart beat could actually be measured and heard.

7 week 4 day ultrasound - 160 bpm, measuring right on target. One more visit with the specialty doctor for an ultrasound next week, then I'm release to the OB. I have my first appointment with them on the 22nd. Probably just a check up/blood work at that point.
3 comments on "Ultrasounds."
Awesome!!! Take it easy!!!!
well to me I think you have a very fine and healthy baby growing in there you keep taking things slow this winter dan has to shovel the snow ha ha
LOL, yea he does have no choice but to shovel this year - of course that means he is buying a snow blower! lol
Post a Comment