Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New House


Why is it so hard to just post a little something now and then? I promised I would keep up on this a bit to keep in touch more, but alas, I have SLACKED! :)
So to catch up, yes we are moving to New Jersey, have our closing is now set for June 30th. We had our inspection last Saturday and only minor items needed to be fixed, like the leaky faucet in the bathroom, and the sidewalk which will be patched not replaced... we'll get that done eventually. The place is great, 4 bedrooms, family room, living room, dining room, kitchen newly done... in fact much of the house was newly done, floors, central air, heat, hot water heater... many of the large items that could be costly to homeowners. Here are some pictures from our inspection (the interesting ones anyway.)
My class finally ended yesterday and I have a week break before my next one, so hopefully I will keep this blog more up to date!!




5 comments on "New House"

DC on May 16, 2008 at 12:19 PM said...

Congrats on the new place

Of course you'll need to change the name of this blog now.

Suggestions:

"G'day from the Garden State!"
"Jen and Daniel Do New Jersey"
"Keeping The White Flight Moving"
"So What Exit Are YOU from?"

more to come as I think of them.

Adam Dixon on May 19, 2008 at 8:49 PM said...

I bet you are itching to move in!

Jen D. on May 20, 2008 at 5:34 PM said...

All priceless names, especially "Keeping The White Flight Moving" I might have to consider that one! lol

Brian & Cheryl on June 5, 2008 at 9:05 PM said...

the new house looks amazing you two are doing well for a old married couple love it all

Brian & Cheryl on July 10, 2008 at 9:39 AM said...

ozzie does jesry as name ans i know where you live

 

Jen and Daniel in NJ now! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez