Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Rainy Days


Days like today make me want to cuddle up under the blankets and not move! Work has been rough lately, I start my next class today with just a week between this and the last, and it's RAINING AND COLD! OK, the rain is expected, it's spring, but why is it so cold!
So as I am thinking these thoughts today, I realize our Australian family would probably love to have the rain we've been having here... so I just stop thinking about it, realize we are probably lucky, and go about my normal daily duties. :)

2 comments on "Rainy Days"

DC on May 27, 2008 at 8:06 PM said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dPmbT5XC-q0

DC on May 27, 2008 at 8:18 PM said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TwSUlgJ0css

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mWwyjmSbJPs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S-jCNySpWiM

 

Jen and Daniel in NJ now! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez