Monday, June 16, 2008

Updates


1 more week of my current class and I'm off for 2! Yay! Of course, we'll be moving during that time and I have the sneaking suspicion that school would be easier than moving. :) Not only am I moving home, but I get to move my office also. Lots and lots of moving. No more aussies saying, "Look, Jen works there!" I'll be in the building that was partly destroyed on 9/11 at the trade center site. It's actually a wikipedia entry as "Verizon Building." Pretty funny since it's probably one of thousands of Verizon Buildings. It'll be a pretty easy commute via bus to Jersey City than PATH train. Looks like it's supposed to be 55 minutes total, but I'll bet for more like 1 1/2 hours. Just a slight bit longer than my current commute. Daniel's commute will actually be shorter, 50 minutes to midtown then 10/15 minute subway ride to work. And the bus Daniel will be taking runs 24/7, so no worries on the nights we want to hang out in the city. :)
A sad week last week as Patty's sister passed away (she was only 35.) My brother and Patty decided to name the new little one Susanna after her sister, although they are unsure of the spelling, so I just spelt it how I think it should be! :) This is making me wonder if Adam and Lauren have a name yet as Daniel hasn't mentioned it and there is no info on the blog.... hmmm....
Well I guess this is all the updating for now. I'll try to keep more updates as the move progresses! And am still considering the new name for the blog based on Uncle Dave's suggestions.

1 comments on "Updates"

Adam Dixon on June 22, 2008 at 10:52 PM said...

Hi Guys!

Nice to see commutes will be fixed slightly by the move. Hours either way suck!

The baby names are TBA ;), its quite hard to choose really. We have been debating middlenames about as much as first names :)

I am sure my blog will explode periodically when events start to unfold when the baby arrives.

Adam

 

Jen and Daniel in NJ now! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez